- Acceptance of Terms. The following terms apply to use of all parts of the HarmonCurran.com site (the “Site”). By visiting this Site or using the information provided here, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. Harmon, Curran, Spielberg & Eisenberg, LLP (the “Firm”) may update these terms from time to time without notice (except for changes to paragraph 6, as discussed below), so be sure to check back periodically. Visitors to the Site (”you,” or “Users”) can determine whether the Terms of Service has been modified since your last visit by checking the “Last updated” legend at the bottom of the Agreement. By continued use of the Site you indicate your agreement to continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as then in effect.
- Legal Advice. This Site is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information about the subject matter covered, but the changing nature of the law is such that the Firm does not warrant that the information on the site at any particular time is necessarily accurate or complete. The Site and its contents are not distributed with the intent to render legal, accounting, or other professional advice. The services of a competent professional should be sought if legal advice or other expert assistance is required.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship Created. The information contained in this website does not create, and the receipt of it through this website or by email or otherwise does not create an attorney-client relationship with the Firm or its attorneys in connection with any legal matter for which we do not already represent you. No attorney-client relationship will be created without the express written agreement of the Firm. Absent such a relationship, communications through this website or by email or otherwise may not be treated as confidential. Our Firm cannot represent you on a new matter until the Firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the engagement. Unless and until our Firm has informed you in writing that it is willing and able to accept your matter, do not send the Firm any information or documents that you consider to be private or confidential.
- Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than the Firm. A hyperlink from the Site to another web site does not imply or mean that the Firm endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from the Site. You agree not to hold the Firm responsible for the content or operation of such web sites.
- Disclaimer. This Site is made available strictly on an “as-is” basis. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or any information or goods that are available through this Site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or other destructive materials, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Site or materials that may be downloaded from this Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site and any materials available through this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the United States and the District of Columbia. Any disputes regarding validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement shall be controlled by and construed under the laws of the District of Columbia, and shall be submitted to state or federal court located solely in the District of Columbia for resolution.
Last updated: December 21, 2018
“A really first rate attorney is a problem avoider rather than a problem fixer. You are all that and then some. Your colleagues and staff are equally deserving of our thanks.”
–Craig Shniderman, Food & Friends